Versatility in W20
The W20 steel door window profile allows for the manufacturing of steel windows and doors in various types of opening from:
- Side and top hung casement windows,
- Side and centre pivoting windows
- Single and double doors,
- Sliding and pocket doors,
- and Large fixed screens.
Although super slim, the steel profile will accommodate single and double glazed units up to 20mm in depth. This results in windows being able to satisfy thermal performance that is required by current building regulations.
Benefits of the W20 Original steel door window profile
- Hot rolled W20 steel sections that allow for super slim sight lines and large openings
- Hand crafted product that gives you a unique finished item
- Windows and doors are galvanised to prevent rust and increase longevity
- The windows can be powder coated to any RAL colour, or to any bare metal finish of your choice
- Using slim line double glazed units, steel windows and doors can achieve 1.8W/m2K overall U values.
- Steel windows have a huge amount of customisability from handles, hinges, pattern glass and opening configurations
- Original Steel Windows and Doors will transform your property and give it a High-End & Luxurious feel
Window sections, square sections, mullions and sills. All you need for striking doors and windows